God of Angle Armies - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:46 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default God of Angle Armies

To say the least, this has been a very tough week for me. I found this song really lifted me up this week and really helped me understand that God is with me at all times. He's with me because I seek Him and seek a relationship with Him! God is by my side and gives me power over evil things and people. I am amazed at His ability and how he helps me through tough situations. I hope you enjoy...

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2014, 10:19 AM
B&C 140 Class

Excellent musical inspiration!
God bless!
daddus
Old 03-07-2014, 09:28 PM
B&C 180 Class

I thought so too. I found that prayer coupled with music that lifts God's name up in worship and praise lifts me up each day.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:17 AM
B&C 140 Class

Yes Tator I agree , my wife and another couple are going tp Lancaster to see Michael W Smith in two weeks and after being cooped up from this winter we are ready. Hope we don't bump into "Lebanon Levi", I don't want to go into the silo!!
Just remember when we ask , where is God? the next question I ask is, Why did I move?? but I'm getting better. God doesn't ask us to be sinless
but He would like us to sin less!
Have a graet and glorious day!
daddus
Old 03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
B&C 180 Class

Very uplifting words there daddus! I always enjoy conversing with you. You hit the nail on the head about the sin thing. God fully realizes we are not His Son Jesus Christ, because if we were, we'd be sinless. What God DOES want, is for us to repent from our sins and stop committing the same ones over and over and over again. I struggle with this. As humans, so many things go through our brains, come out of our mouths, and get acted out in our actions. Even thinking about wrong things can be sinful in God's eyes. He wants us to be pure at heart and to strive to be LIKE Jesus, but not to BE Jesus.

I too hope you don't get captured by Lebanon Levi!! Do you think that show is real? When I first started watching it I did, but now I have my doubts..... :)