Deer Hunting Forums banner

Fishing Trip

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  homegrown671 
#1 ·
Got back last night. Log cabin was great. The warm summer hit Canada also as the water surface temp was 74* which sends the really big fish down, we hope for water temps in the 60's. I will post some pictures as I get them from everyone. I did land a 17#, 12#, couple of 8# and many 1-5# pike probably 150. I did get a couple of nice walleye also. weather was great, boat preformed perfect and everyone had a really good time. We did loose a couple of fish that would have maybe hit the 20lb goal but lost them with the hooks coming out, one was right off the dock and I had him against the rocks trying to net him and he got off. The new father/son combo had a good time with the little guy catching around 25 pike for the week.

#3 ·
Welcome back HM, sounds like you guys had a great time and I'm glad everything went well.. looking forward to seeing some pics.

#6 · (Edited)
Here are some of the pictures. I was able to catch eating size as well as a couple of large pike that were released. There are a couple of walleye also. The cabin was great, and the only private building on the whole lake. I will post additional pics as I get them. It was a enjoyable trip and will be booking next year's trip asap to lock in a good date.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.