Team Right Wing Mud Racing - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2012, 01:22 AM
B&C 160 Class

Default Team Right Wing Mud Racing

ok there seems to be some interest in my other "hobby". i posted up a prayer request for the safety of me and my team at the up coming show, and there seemed to be more interest in what i do than the prayer req. so i took all that out of the request to keep the focus on safety. and as requested am making a separate post hear about what i do. My other "hobby" is professional mud racing. I own Team Right Wing Mud Racing. little back round on were i have been, and were the team is going in the future.

Past: i got into mud racing in 2008 with my at the time mud toy. a 1988 ford bronco II. this Bronco was has 9 inches of lift, upgraded axles, 4.56 gears, and Locked front and rear. at that time i was running 35 inch BFG mud terrains. hear is a pic of me competing in 2008

In 2010 i got a little more serious about the racing and got rid of my "weekend worrier" tires, replacing them with real mud racing tires, and gave the truck a "new look" and a name, to stand out more. I did better, and made it onto a few videos. pics from 2010

2011 is when we got real serious about our racing. (i say our because at this time my brother, and a long time friend got involved with the team.) We gutted the truck to remove as much un nessisary weight from the truck that we could. We competed in 3 classes of mud racing, Takeing first in 2 of them and second in the other. pics