Good Point.... - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:47 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default Good Point....

Got this through email the other day,,, thought it was an excellent example of why Obama is a joke to this nation. Now granted, I'm not saying the guy who murdered those Afgan's is innocent, just read and you'll see why I posted.

"After reading the headlines about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldnít help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury. Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allah Akbar, still hasnít stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible. So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience. Two and a half years later, they still havenít tried the murderous bastard. THEY HAVE TO BE LAUGHING AT US. HOW DUMB ARE WE?"
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 11:00 AM
B&C 140 Class

Right on brother!!!!
daddus
Old 03-29-2012, 12:26 PM
B&C 160 Class

Spot on its just too bad we continue to let these America hating scumbags in this country.They should have beheaded em already!!
Old 03-29-2012, 06:35 PM

There's no wondering anymore. This country is falling over backwards for the enemy. I can live next door to just about anyone unless they are hell bent on killing me, then I get a whole lot of attitude!
Old 03-30-2012, 09:20 AM
B&C 180 Class

I wonder if Hitler was as nice to us as Obama is to terrorists?
Old 03-30-2012, 01:46 PM

Honestly guys, I'm pretty ignorant about the whole Obama thing. But I'm learning alot just from the discussions on this site. Isn't there a site or government organization that we can voice our concerns over this. It seems to me that there is a seriously bad vibe over the stuff he does. Maybe we can do a DHC united sportsman thing and attempt to get others on the wagon......just a thought.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 PM
B&C 140 Class

The only way to REALLY voice our dissatisfaction with the current "regime" is this November at the ballot box. Let's hope that America has woken up, smelled the coffee, and realise how much of a mistake was made four years ago.

That's about all I will say otherwise it will be another small novel that I write. . . . .

RR