Butte, Montana - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:31 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default Butte, Montana

BUTTE, MONTANA
Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.
Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
before medical help could arrive.
It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.
An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day....
Calling an illegal alien an
'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an
'unlicensed pharmacist'
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2012, 08:48 AM
B&C 120 Class

I saw this when it happened, it was absolutely the most heartwarming story I ever had the pleasure of reading. Good post Tator man!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:51 AM

Im sorry this little girl was put into a position that forced her to have to use deadly force on intruders BUT I am SO GLAD she was able to Defend herself and her home.

God Bless this little girl and her family.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:55 PM
B&C 140 Class

I'm sorry too that the young lady had to take another human life. But are those two really considered human after killing another person? I consider them nothing more (at this point) than animal vermin that need to be eradicated.

I would hate to imagine what would have happened to the young lady had she not been able to defend herself and her home. That's all I'll say on the matter, since I still have a teenaged daughter living at home.

RR
Old 03-16-2012, 01:46 PM
B&C 140 Class

It's a classic case of you get what you have worked so hard to get. Or not!!!!
daddus
good posting and good shooting!
thanks guys!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:18 PM
B&C 180 Class

I think this young lady can rest assured of two things- 1. there will NEVER be another break-in at her house! and 2. that she took two scumbags - who were more than likely going to do harm to her (in some way, shape, or fashion) and then probably continue harming other people - off the face of the planet.

I think we can all agree when it comes to our loved ones, especially kids, that if someone unwanted comes into the house to commit harm or to steal, it is absolutely ok to use deadly force. Being a teacher, we teach our kids at school when an intruder comes in our building and comes near you to throw everything possible at him/her. Imagine, 25 kids in a classroom and you having between 25-100 objects being thrown at you. (this includes textbooks, chairs, book bags, pencils, scissors, etc...)
Old 03-16-2012, 03:21 PM
B&C 160 Class

God bless that little girl and there two less scumbags in the world.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:45 PM

Reminds me of the USA USA USA basketball team chant from a different post......She's all AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:33 AM

All good posts above. Hats off to the young lady for taking care of business.