Deer Hunting Forums banner

Different kind of Drug Problem

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  tomlightfield 
#1 ·
This is how I was drugged as a kid....

See less See more
#5 ·
Seems like we could use a few more drug problems like this one these days . . .

I was just counting how many of those 'drugs' happened to me and gave up after running out of fangers.

Yup, I said it . . . . efF . Aye . enN . Gee . Ee . aRe . esS . . . . fangers. You know, them thangs on the end of your arms and the ones you type with, even if it is just one fanger at a time.

RR

#8 ·
Awesome article i just had this conversation with my 10 yr old daughter.We were driving to her gymnastics class and we seen some young girls hanging out dressed inappropiatley and i told my daughter that will never be you.You will never were them shorts,hang out on the corner,talk like that,where a hat sideways,show disrespect to elders and be a piece of trash like so many youngsters these days.I then said Jenna if you ever think i wont come and drag you away from situations that are wrong and harmful in front of your friends dont forget your Dad is crazy.If i had to put my kid on a towchain in the cellar to keep her from nonsense then so be it.Someday your kids thank you for this and to all you good fathers out there im sure your children are grateful.Sorry bout the length but this hit home.

#10 ·
I'm not gonna add anything to this, you guys who posted here have covered it very well. What I can say is that I am almost 64 and the article Bruce showed us is EXACTLY how I grew up. The only other thing I would like to say is Chris, someday I'm gonna come to New York and find you just so I can have the honor of shaking your hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.