Deer Hunting Forums banner

Buck Knives

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deerhuntr 
#1 ·
Took a tour of the Buck Knives factory yesterday with my two boys (9 and 12). It was good. They were very pleasant and welcoming. I liked their little museum and was glad that they let us walk through the factory floor. The employees smiled and were eager to help. When the tour guide came to a new station, the workers would rush to her and present her with what they were working on so she could show us the samples. You could tell that they had a little game going of who would be the first to help her. It made me happy to see a functional and successful family owned business. It was also a little eye opening for my 12 year old. He realized that these people just sit there for 8 or 10 hours a day, every day doing the same thing over and over. So it was a good opportunity to get him thinking about what he wanted to do after high school. If any Buck Knives employees read this... Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.