Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Campfire (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/)
-   -   Going out with a bang! (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/9351-going-out-bang.html)

3212 03-05-2012 08:17 PM

Going out with a bang!

This is primarily for the other old codgers out there.Today,I was reading a magazine in the doctor's office.I saw an ad describing a new way to scatter your ashes.For 850 dollars they will load your ashes in 250 shotgun shells.That way, your hunting buddies can scatter your ashes in your favorite spots while they're hunting.There is also a bullet option.

buckfever 03-05-2012 08:52 PM

lol.. thats a crazy way to go out..

on_the_fly 03-05-2012 09:22 PM

that bird kinda taste like bubba, didnt ya think so billy bob.....dag gonit i might had grabbed the wrong box of shells this morning jo jo..... lol:yucky::lol::lol:

delbert 03-06-2012 07:17 AM

That would be one last hunting trip for ya

timberghost 03-06-2012 12:36 PM

Anything to make a buck or two. Wonder what kind of ideas I can come up with.

spiker 03-06-2012 06:45 PM

They can throw me in my pond for free and feed the fish for all i care. Just want my daughter to get everything not 10,000 for a funeral.I could careless im dead.We do have a woodchipper at work:w00t:

DVW 03-06-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timberghost (Post 68245)
Anything to make a buck or two. Wonder what kind of ideas I can come up with.

You ever hear of people stuffing their lap dogs after the animal passes away? Or have you seen those ladies who carry the little dogs in their purse? I thought of making a purse out of that little dog for those people when it passes away. Then it really would be a purse dog and they could keep carrying it around with them even after it's gone. It's kind of morbid, but I have seen stranger things sell.

rdrader2002 03-06-2012 09:09 PM

What spiker said . . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiker (Post 68257)
They can throw me in my pond for free and feed the fish for all i care. Just want my daughter to get everything not 10,000 for a funeral.I could careless im dead.We do have a woodchipper at work:w00t:

He's right! I'm dead and could really care less if they feed me to the fishes or bury me in the cheapest pine box to be had. No sense in spending all that $$$ on some fancy funeral. . . . . if anything, spend it on one big party instead of the funeral.

Don't have a wood chipper at the office . . . . . but maybe could borrow one from the city instead . . . . think they'd mind???

RR

scribe 03-07-2012 08:04 AM

I have instructed my wife to put on the BBQ grill. That way they can think of me every time they grill out. :yucky:

buckfever 03-07-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scribe (Post 68279)
I have instructed my wife to put on the BBQ grill. That way they can think of me every time they grill out. :yucky:

Eh.. :green: Gross