Deer Hunting Forums banner

Gas

10K views 46 replies 14 participants last post by  daddus1 
#1 ·
Here we go again $ 3.93 a gallon in Buffalo:crazy::crazy::crazy:

#7 ·
I caught it for $3.77 in Binghamton NY last night. Its $3.95 credit in Oxford NY, closer to home.

Obama did say that he wants a high gas price and a slow steady climb to get there. Since the media is in his pocket and this is what he wanted they see no reason to mention or complain about it.

#11 ·
It must be Bush's fault! Whoops he has already beat that to death.
Who will be the new scapegoat? What a circus, can't drill, run a pipeline with 8 to ten thousand jobs and we are here paying the price for people sitting on their hands. Sounds like business as usual to me.
daddus

#13 ·
Refried Beans?

Let's see . . . I know what happens when I eat a lot of beans . . . soooo . . . .

If I eat a lot of beans, then get some type of tubing that could channel the "exhaust" from the driver's seat to the carburetor . . . . do y'all think I could get a patent for the idea??? :nerd:

RR

#14 ·
The reasons behind these gas prices are the biggest crock of ....!Make no mistake its nothing but greed by all parties involved. Its not gonna change till the people say enough.Hell they screw you so long i act like its a bargain when it goes down to 3.75 a gallon.:wallbash:

#15 ·
was out by the interstate today,was gonna get some gas until I seen the new prices $5.15:thumbdown: and that new pipeline they want to put thru aint gonna do any of us any good. All for export. and the port they want it to go to is a tax free zone,SO nobody is gonna pay the USA ony tax on it being sold

#16 ·
The Keystone pipeline would have created new jobs (est 20K) for the construction and then many refinery jobs in a couple of states to refine the heavy sulfur crude. Sending the sands crude to China only helps them and Canada. We lost out and the president was stupid to axe the project. Democrats made sure no new jobs would happen. The project goes back to the Bush era and was virtually approved this past summer only to be wacked at the last political moment. Just one reason to replace obama and the rest of the demon-crats.

#17 ·
Cost me $85 or so to fill up the Dodge on Saturday. After driving it all weekend it needs filling again. Woo Hoo. Thats over 10% of a weekly paycheck for me.. And thats just one vehicle. Not counting the one I drive to work and my wife's car that takes my kids back and forth to school. I should move to town and closer to my job.

#18 ·
Sadly i feel like the American people are defeated.There is no outrage and rebellion and in this day and age i think people expect the government to screw them over.We have to make changes and bring this great country back.Our president is a disgrace to this country and AMERICAN PRIDE has never been lower.Sadly ive said it many times before on here but i agree with MERLE HAGGARD who says I LOVE AMERICA BUT NO LONGER BELIEVE IN HER!:wallbash:

#24 ·
FYI, another thing we can do is when the Dumbocrats offer free campaign materials like lawn banners, bumper stickers, posters, etc etc etc
we should all make sure we get our share of the campaign materials too so we can trash them. I've used that tactic for several campaigns.
The more we trash, the less they have to use! :w00t:

#29 ·
A president can influence prices by opening up American reserves and instantly cause foreign markets to get scared and soon the price starts edging down. It's happened in the past and would work again. It's where I'd start. Obama killed the Keystone pipeline he is not good for America and needs replaced at the next election for the future of all of us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.