Posting Pictures - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:05 AM
B&C 120 Class

Default Posting Pictures

I have a question about posting pics. I see a lot of pics posted that are nice and large and others(like mine) that you have to click on to enlarge them a little. Could someone tell me how to do that? Sorry, but I am definitely electronically challenged!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2012, 10:19 AM
B&C 180 Class

I think those pics that are large are copy and pasted Tom.... The ones like ours are attached like they would be in an email. Hope this helps
Old 01-23-2012, 10:33 AM
B&C 140 Class

I use photobucket to host my pictures. I then copy the image location from photobucket and I paste it into that little yellow mountain icon. It's as easy as that.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:19 AM
B&C 120 Class

Hey guys, thank you both for the info, I will work on that. Hey Tator, you said "paste 'em", should I use Elmer's or Gorilla??? HO_HO_HO!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 AM

I use tinypic.com when uploading I select message board not default copy & paste that link to your reply box it will come up full size

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 01-23-2012, 11:36 AM
B&C 120 Class

I got this from my brother-in-law in Washington state, Had to put it on here: A guy from South Illinois won himself a new bass boat in a raffle, proud as punch, brings it home. His wife tells him "What are you gonna do with that thing, there's not enough water within a hundred miles of here to float that thing." He says"I don't care, I won it and I'm gonna keep it." Next day his brother stops by looking for his brother. The wife tells him "He's out behind the barn". The brother goes behind the barn, there's his brother sittin' in his new boat in the middle of a 40 acre field with a fishin' rod in his hand. The brother yells out "What in the heck are you doin'" Other one yells back"I'm fishin', what does it look like I'm doin'?" Other brother hollers back"You know it's people like you that give us other people here in Illinois a bad name, you're the reason everybody else thinks we're stupid. If I knew how to swim, I'd come out there and kick your ass!!!" Thought that was well worth sharing.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:39 AM
B&C 120 Class

Thanks to you to GFD, I will try that too!
Old 01-23-2012, 12:07 PM
B&C 180 Class

Yes, Elmer's will do just fine... Good luck finding a new monitor! haha
Old 01-23-2012, 11:45 PM
B&C 140 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlightfield View Post
I got this from my brother-in-law in Washington state, Had to put it on here: A guy from South Illinois won himself a new bass boat in a raffle, proud as punch, brings it home. His wife tells him "What are you gonna do with that thing, there's not enough water within a hundred miles of here to float that thing." He says"I don't care, I won it and I'm gonna keep it." Next day his brother stops by looking for his brother. The wife tells him "He's out behind the barn". The brother goes behind the barn, there's his brother sittin' in his new boat in the middle of a 40 acre field with a fishin' rod in his hand. The brother yells out "What in the heck are you doin'" Other one yells back"I'm fishin', what does it look like I'm doin'?" Other brother hollers back"You know it's people like you that give us other people here in Illinois a bad name, you're the reason everybody else thinks we're stupid. If I knew how to swim, I'd come out there and kick your ass!!!" Thought that was well worth sharing.
Does he use whiteout to correct his typing errors when he on a computer???
Old 01-24-2012, 06:40 AM
B&C 120 Class

Hey Rader, quit givin' me ideas, I might go and try some whiteout on this thing!! HA-HA