Cabela's - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:17 PM
B&C 160 Class

I would expect them to do a little better business than that.Seems to me maybe they just wanted to get people in the store.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2011, 02:36 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by delbert View Post
I gota be real hungry to stand in line
online shopin is the way to go
Copy that. Also cos of the sales they have and you don;t have tp leave the couch.

Sportsmans have one today. Some good deals especially before Chritsmas.

Sportsman's Guide - Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear at The Sportsman's Guide
Old 12-14-2011, 03:17 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Copy that. Also cos of the sales they have and you don;t have tp leave the couch.

Sportsmans have one today. Some good deals especially before Chritsmas.

Sportsman's Guide - Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear at The Sportsman's Guide

Just curious,,, but do you work for sportsman's guide or are you just REALLY "PRO" sportsman guide? I've counted at least 10 times you've referenced them on DHC. No problem, just curious
Old 12-14-2011, 05:14 PM
B&C 140 Class

Hey Tator,

I've referenced folks to the Remington website several times, too. And yup, I'm very pro Remington due to the fact I own two, they're both older than I am, and still as accurate as the day they were manufactured. Remington may have had issues with a couple of their bolt action models in the past with their safeties, but they've posted a URL on their website for people to use to check possible serial numbers. Any issues with the safeties can be dealt with after contacting Remington Customer Support. (Can't attest to this since mine are both semi-auto and don't fall under the recall.)

But if there are good deals out there to be had, I welcome someone finding them and letting the rest of us know about them. My $.02 worth on the subject, anyway.

RR
Old 12-15-2011, 10:20 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrader2002 View Post
Hey Tator,

I've referenced folks to the Remington website several times, too. And yup, I'm very pro Remington due to the fact I own two, they're both older than I am, and still as accurate as the day they were manufactured. Remington may have had issues with a couple of their bolt action models in the past with their safeties, but they've posted a URL on their website for people to use to check possible serial numbers. Any issues with the safeties can be dealt with after contacting Remington Customer Support. (Can't attest to this since mine are both semi-auto and don't fall under the recall.)

But if there are good deals out there to be had, I welcome someone finding them and letting the rest of us know about them. My $.02 worth on the subject, anyway.

RR

I agree with you,,, like I said, I was just curious! Heck there's probably people who think I work for Moultrie game cams because I talk about them so much or for Trophy Rock because I push them heavily. I was in NO way trying to insinuate that his posting of Sportsman Guide was a bad thing. I was merely curious as to if he worked for them. BTW- I checked out the website and they do have alot of good deals. They have a 15' ladder stand for $39 that I picked up yesterday.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM

RD don't let tator fool you he does work for Moultrie he gets a kickback for every camera he talks someone into
He did work for wildgame innovations but he went broke he actually had to pay people to buy them

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 12-15-2011, 05:12 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfdeputy2 View Post
RD don't let tator fool you he does work for Moultrie he gets a kickback for every camera he talks someone into
He did work for wildgame innovations but he went broke he actually had to pay people to buy them

haha I wish the moultrie part was TRUE!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:54 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
Just curious,,, but do you work for sportsman's guide or are you just REALLY "PRO" sportsman guide? I've counted at least 10 times you've referenced them on DHC. No problem, just curious
Haha. I don't work fo rthem. Maybe I should. I am on their email list and get a heads up when they have deals and discounts. I get a lot of coupons too.

I can stop posting them if y'all want and it's against forum rules.

No problem.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:46 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Haha. I don't work fo rthem. Maybe I should. I am on their email list and get a heads up when they have deals and discounts. I get a lot of coupons too.

I can stop posting them if y'all want and it's against forum rules.

No problem.

NO! seriously man, I was just curious! Like I said, I talk up MOULTRIE all the time! lol