Deer Hunting Forums banner

Will you please vote for me to win "miss camo queen 2012"?

5K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  timberghost 
#1 ·
Everyone please help me win "Miss Camo Queen 2012." If you would take a second to just click on the link below and it will take you to a picture of me and all you have to do is click "like." Thank you for your time!!!

*MISS CAMO QUEEN 2012* | Facebook

See less See more
#6 ·
Yes you do that is why I didnt vote I HATE FACEBOOK
disabled my account was a pain in the rump everyone wants you to join this or that club or be their friend just a pain

#9 ·
I have an acct but I use it for what I want and not for anything else. just don't subscribe to requests and likes and all the other stuff that is not to your benefit.

#10 ·
NOT TRUE! I like ya TG!

btw, I have a facebook acct too, but I get on it about once every 6 months just to see what stupid things people have to say. The thing I hate is that every morning when I check email I have 25 emails from facebook saying i have updates or my friends have birthdays and all that other crap. Thank goodness for the MASS DELETE button.

#11 ·
"btw, I have a facebook acct too, but I get on it about once every 6 months just to see what stupid things people have to say. The thing I hate is that every morning when I check email I have 25 emails from facebook saying i have updates or my friends have birthdays and all that other crap. Thank goodness for the MASS DELETE button. "

With my CRS syndrome (can't remember sh . . . tuff)(almost forgot that this IS a family oriented forum), I have troubles remembering the login/password for the accounts I already have. I see no need to open another one that I'm not going to use. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

RR

#13 ·
TG, you'll always have this friend in Vermont. Maybe one day our paths will meet, It'll be a great day when it happens. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.