Must see.... - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 05-17-2011, 08:28 AM
B&C 160 Class

Last week i thought i was watching HE Haw
I wont watch it any more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 09:31 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by delbert View Post
Last week i thought i was watching HE Haw
I wont watch it any more

BOO!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_the_fly View Post
I think they shoulda voted him off a long time ago !! My top three was Haley, Casey, n Jason. Now Haley is the only one of the three left. Hope she takes it all!!!!

Such blasphemy! Haley, seriously? WOW! Who was jason? Do you mean Jacob? Gotta remember country has ALOT more listeners and fans than all that other new aged stuff.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:35 AM
B&C 180 Class

I also think it's awesome that a 16 y/o kid is so strong in his Christianity. Putting God first in his life has been his #1 goal. I would have to say God is his #1 fan right now!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:24 PM
B&C 140 Class

lol i just now seen that i ment james durban not jason lol a good friend of mine his name is jason durban, and yep im sticking with haley, i think james and scotty both dont need the idol to go on well scotty might caz although he does sing good hes got a aragont stance to him that just erks me lol always got his head cocked to one side or the other , mic almost upside down with four finger tips with one hand and one finger from the other. he spends more time posing for the girls than singing. he does have a deep country voice but he only sings songs that stick to that caz he cant do much else. all i see of him is a great cover artist or a one hit wonder. thats only if he can find a new sond that will fit his voice.
haley has put her own touch on all he songs. you tube haley reinheart house of the rising sun (her voice is awesome
Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
he spends more time posing for the girls than singing.

Name one HS kid that doesn't do this?!?!? hahaha

Quote:
he does have a deep country voice but he only sings songs that stick to that caz he cant do much else

Not all of his songs on Idol have been deep voiced. Youtube him and see for yourself. I do admit, he still has a long way to go. He's raw, but he's only 16 y/o! I think by the time he's 25 or so, his voice will be more mature and he'll be well on his way to a succesful career. James Durban had the best voice out of everyone, but to me, he chose the wrong songs. Now, I liked his song choice, but you have to remember that Idol voting is done primarily through texting and what age group does the most texting out anyone? TEENAGERS. That's why the final 3 are two teenagers and one girl who looks like a teen. Plus, Haley's the one with an attitude... she showed it on stage each time she was in the "bottom 3". Scotty is just uncoordinated.. comes across as cocky gestures, but he's just new to the stage.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:39 PM
B&C 160 Class

I dont realy care if they go to church or not
Im listening to their voice
Haley is the only one left thats ready for the next level
Old 05-18-2011, 02:13 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by delbert View Post
I dont realy care if they go to church or not
Haley is the only one left thats ready for the next level

We'll have to agree to disagree with both of those statements.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:56 PM
B&C 180 Class

Well... bye bye Haley. You just weren't A.I. material. Once again, country music fans are the majority. TWO singers (both country) beat out a pop/rock singer. You'd think the country votes would've been split more and it would've been one country and Haley... but that goes to show you, Country music is HERE TO STAY!
Old 05-20-2011, 05:29 AM

I simply think the idol viewers are mostly country folks Tator. I do think they have the two best singers from the group correct. In all honesty after the winnner is crowned, I don't think s we'll hear too much from these two. I was mad when Chrystal didn't win! She could sing anything! Don't hear much from that Chris dude who couldn't sing and won. Daultry should have won his group just look at him now!