05-11-2011, 10:53 AM
| || |
B&C 180 Class
| || |
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North-Central Missouri
| | The Simpson's QUIZ
Sorry guys, I grew up on this show and find it hilarious still. Don't always agree with their message, but laugh at the funny stuff. Here's a quiz I found.
1. What are the names of Marge's sisters?
2. What is the name of the guy who sells comic books?
3. The Simpson's have a dog, what is his/her name?
4. What is Homer Simpson's famous phrase?
5. What is the name of the bar Homer frequents in the show?
6. What are the names of the two little neighbor boys to the Simpsons?
7. What is the name of the show's bully who says "HA HA"?
8. What town do the Simpson's live in?
9. During the intro song to the show, when Marge is at the store in line checking out, her sisters are behind her buying a cart full of what?
10. In the same intro, the cashier scans Maggie Simpson. How much is she worth?
11. What is the Superintendent's name at the school Bart and Lisa attend?
12. What is the name of Lisa's teacher in school?
13. What is the name of Homer's boss?
14. What TV show do Bart and Lisa watch all the time?
15. What is the name of Bart's best friend?
16. How many spikes of hair does Bart Simpson have on his head?
17. How old is Bart Simpson?
18. How old is Lisa Simpson?
19. What brand of beer does Homer Simpson drink?
20. What is Homer Simpson's middle name?
21. Where does Homer Simpson work?
22. What is the name of the nearest town next to the one the Simpson's live in?
23. Where is Willie the maintenance man at Bart's school from?
24. What instrument does Lisa play?
25. What is the name of the Reverend's name at the Simpson's church?
26. What is the name of the man/woman who has repeatedly tried to kill Bart?
27. What is the character Apu's occupation in the show?
28. What is Marge's maiden name?
29. What is Homer's dad's name?
30. What is the Simpson's current cats name?
31. Who is the Police Chief of Springfield?
...and on that day when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my times has come, still my soul will sing Your praise unending, ten thousand years and then forevermore!