good news - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:28 PM
B&C 180 Class

You may be right there HM, but when I see his approval rating drop to 41% it makes me smile. Now with this accomplishment made by our military, he's going to be the president on record for getting this done. And we all know that's a bunch of crap.
You're also forgetting that it wasn't just AMERICAN's voting in the last election... we had a country full of illegals as well.
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 12:50 PM

That's true and there's more today than during the last election. As long as fuel prices stay up then heat stays on him. I look at him as president and get sick every time! He gets his moment today then it's back to jobs and the economy. Good ridence OBL, may you endure fire and rotting flesh for all of eternity.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
B&C 180 Class

I told my wife, if he gets re-elected we may just move to canada or something to get out of this rediculous mess.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
I told my wife, if he gets re-elected we may just move to canada or something to get out of this rediculous mess.
Tator Eh
or would we call you chip

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 05-02-2011, 03:03 PM
B&C 180 Class

hahaha tator chip?
Old 05-02-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner View Post
We all should be duly proud of what our fine military has accomplished, this time our Navy Seals & Special Ops. As I'm sure you realize these men are very highly trained and simply fearless, taking chances most would never even consider. Last night was near zero illumination and our miltary's ability to fly and perform ground conditions under such conditions keeps our military in the forefront among the few elite militaries of today's world. Have no doubt about that.

Personally, I am glad Bin Laden was not taken alive. He was eliminated, showing our military prowess and also the mind set of our military and it's leaders. His continued life in confinement, no matter how long that might have been, would have been a serious issue perhaps causing continued terrorist problems.

God Bless America!
Good Post!!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:01 PM
B&C 140 Class

here it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg he dead now.jpg (6.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 AM
B&C 180 Class

here's a good article telling how it all went down...

Phone call by Kuwaiti courier led to bin Laden - Yahoo! News
Old 05-03-2011, 02:24 PM
B&C 120 Class

seen that pic on craigslist, it is supposably a fake sent out by the pakistanies
Old 05-03-2011, 10:04 PM
B&C 140 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner View Post
We all should be duly proud of what our fine military has accomplished, this time our Navy Seals & Special Ops. As I'm sure you realize these men are very highly trained and simply fearless, taking chances most would never even consider. Last night was near zero illumination and our miltary's ability to fly and perform ground conditions under such conditions keeps our military in the forefront among the few elite militaries of today's world. Have no doubt about that.

Personally, I am glad Bin Laden was not taken alive. He was eliminated, showing our military prowess and also the mind set of our military and it's leaders. His continued life in confinement, no matter how long that might have been, would have been a serious issue perhaps causing continued terrorist problems.

God Bless America!
I am proud of our servicemen and women, all of them, for the sacrifices that they make, day in and day out, while protecting what we have here at home. It is extremely difficult for those who have never experienced what is a daily occurrence to fully comprehend what our troops go through.

"Thank You" hardly seems enough, but it comes from the bottom of my heart.