Deer Hunting Forums banner

Cabela's

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  spiker 
#1 ·
See where Cabela's has SW 223 cal black rifles for under 6 bills. Going to think on this as I haven't seen a better price. I wouldn't be tearing up the range with one just want to add a few goodies and have it!

#4 ·
congrats on the new gun I actually love buying my kids new guns It is like buying a new one for me without getting the heat from the wife

#5 ·
EXCACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You understand completly .I bought him 1500 rounds of CCI tactical, and three 25 round clips. It won't take long to burn throught those. I put a ncstar 3x9 laser/and illuminated retical w/ quick release mounts. The rifle is a Talo edition and its fun.

#8 ·
method to our madness the min 30 was for for my daughter sold my old shot gun & bought two on for my daughter & one for me now I Uh I mean we have a 12 & a 20
now I have to figure out how to get away with the Ruger SR556 & their new pistol that will be released some time this year I am also thinking of a better deer rifle for us (her)

#9 ·
Dep i know your a ruger fan and im not trying to tell you how to spend your money but for the price of a 556 you could do alot better.The ruger 556 ars have had alot of problems with carrier tilt.carrier tilt is the piston rod striking the face of the key which lifts the front of bolt carrier and pushes the rear downward at an angle. as the bolt carrier group moves back the rear grinds the buffer tube till being straightened out.do a little research. this is only my opinion if you want a piston ar the sig sauer is a much better weapon and is proven.i feel eugene stoner was no dummy and if he thought ars needed a gas piston he would have designed it with one.just giving a heads up and good luck with whatever you decide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.