Deer Hunting Forums banner

the nerve of some people

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Hired two assistants back in january. Been evaluating both. Only have 1 opening, but both of these guys interviewed well. Well the time has come to make a decession. I have made up my mind, then i find out today the guy was going through my phone (company phone) looking at text messages and stuff. stuff well over his pay grade. just kinda pissed me off. Anyways he is now unemployed. just had to vent.

#2 ·
"then i find out today the guy was going through my phone (company phone) looking at text messages and stuff"

I think I would have helped the door to hit him in his keester on the way out. Too bad you didn't have a couple of "bouncer types" physically chuck him out the door. Glad to know that he's unemployed.

#3 ·
Sounds like one of those idiots that doesn't understand the struggles behind our countries "Unemployment Statistics"
Now he has the chance to experience the whole picture...

#5 ·
to be honest on wed. it was still a toss up. but this snooping stuff sealed his fate. Now he is trying to throw me under the bus with the big boss. Good thing the big boss just laughs about it. got 10 years in with him versus knothead that had 3 months. nice try MORON. lmao

#6 ·
Looks like he saved you from doing this process again down the road probably sooner then later & the other guy should thank him for the job

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.