Deer Hunting Forums banner

Deputy

6K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Happy birthday Deputy:thumbup:

#9 ·
Hope you have a good one... Old geezer...
BF I am feeling like one The big 40 nap time shortly

From one New hampsterite to another Happy Birthday and lets hope this nasty white stuff melts fast !
Huntr I think we are going to luck out were supposed to get like 10-16"
this AM called for 5 - 10" now 4-8" been snowing here since 11:00 last night we got about 3" on the ground

#11 ·
BF Oh yeah coming down pretty good right now
supposed to be mid 40's tomorrow & rain the biginning of the week like the ol saying don't like the weather here in New Hampshire wait a minute it will change

#15 ·
Actually I am working on that

I will be 48 in a few weeks and the trick is , You are as old as you feel . Some days its 25 and some its 65, either way Happy B-day ! As for the snow right now there is 6" mon the ground and still coming down slowly. C'mon springtime!!!!!!!!!!!!
well skeet shooting tomorrow so looks like I will be feeling like the 65 end
western NH about 5" on the ground but it seems to be condensed now to about 2-3"

Happy Birthday! :ibtl:you're catching me! :w00t:
HM I heard you were going the other way with your B-days I should pass you in the next year or so

#20 ·
thanks Spiker I was playing with it yesterday my only dislike about it so far is being short I can not adjust the seat high enough so I can get a sitting shot with the bow my have to see if there is more adjustment to it
but is Nice I do know I can sit in this one all day NO problem

#21 ·
Dep you can play around with the seat straps but for the bow i dont know about a sitting shot.For the gun no problem but with the bow i would be worried your bow limbs arent gonna have enough clearance and you dont want to jeopardize your bow hitting something.Ive been busted by sitting and during archery i make my self stand so im ready.The only drawback is you can get lazy because there like sitting on your couch all day.Tape the cables that connect the base & platform with electrical tape to prevent wear when climbing.

#22 ·
Spiker
that is what I was thinking too Summit Rep said the seat was adjustable to clear the bar but playing with it NOT a good shot. Looked at the cables first thing I did was tape it think I am going to put some tube over them so I don't have to keep applying tape Oh yeah I think I am going to take a lot more Naps out in the woods I am getting old you know

#23 ·
Well I took time to hunt's advice & got both presents Orderd two new shotguns tonight both H&R's or NEF's whatever you want to call them
Getting the Excell Auto 5 for me & getting the Pardner youth pump for my daughter (& Not even close to her birthday) spoiled I guess

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.