Deer Hunting Forums banner

Bear with us while updating

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
We are trying to add some different info down the right side of the screen. Weather etc, forum leaders, member pics, etc.

Since we have our browser to look at and not yours it may look correct for us but incorrect for you. All bugs our tech nerd has to figure out to make it work for as many browser as we can.

Let us know how it looks for you and if you like what we are adding.

As of now only the weather is up. Do you like it or not?

#8 ·
Told them of this issue as well. It gets on my nerves when i have to delete it on my mobile phone and then have to enter my zip.

Told them about it and he said he will have his developers on it. A fairly new weather software so they are working out whatever bugs and or user friendly fixes they come across.

Thanks for your input

#4 ·
BF I like it seems to slow down the pc for some reason when it is up but nice feature I like the fact that the site gets face lifts & upgrades once in a while keeps people interested also really good to see the site is aproaching 5,000 members GOOD WORK BF & STAFF :thumbup:

#11 ·
Got this message when I tried out the the Scout weather sidebar. : (

"timetohunt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.