Deer Hunting Forums banner

skips labor day deal

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ronn 
G
#1 ·
for you guys in the neighborhood skips gun shop, in bristol nh, is having their labor day deal they have every year, tomorrow saturday the 28th. not sure what the deals are but they always have something good going on and then there is the yard sale stuff. i'll be working there all day. if you're around stop and say hi.

G
#5 ·
bf, if i'm ever in your neighborhood i'll be sure to let you know. i kinda thought i'd see a couple other guys from here yesterday but i didn't. they could have been there but it was busy so i may have miss3ed them. oh well some other time maybe. i almost bought the ruger LCP. not that i really wanted one but the deal was almost to good to pass up. the pistol, a box of ammo, hat, and shirt, for 279.

#12 ·
i almost bought the ruger LCP. not that i really wanted one but the deal was almost to good to pass up. the pistol, a box of ammo, hat, and shirt, for 279.
If anyone you know bought it ronn be sure to inform them they were recalled by Ruger and they should have it checked out.

On October 29, 2008, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. announced a recall of some of the LCP pistols due to the possibility of some of the guns discharging if dropped onto a hard surface. The recall announcement stated that Ruger would upgrade the hammer system, make other unspecified improvements, and compensate the owner by providing a grip extension, which may be attached to the provided magazine.

G
#9 ·
i didn't get the lcp. i didn't buy any guns surprisingly. i think normal price is around 350. it a nice little pistol. lots of them out there. fits right in your pocket so its never seen. 380 ammo is available again.

#11 · (Edited)
Ronn you passed up on the LCP?
neat little pocket pistol I love mine I couldn't pass up the deal I got either & I didn't got mine New about $150 or so
I can't believe I MISSED a sale :ranting:

#13 ·
yes there was a recall did not get mine done they will give you a free clip for sending it back
from what I uderstand someone was sanding on at least an 8ft ladder it fell & fired so ruger recalled them
It passed the drop test standards but not many gun manufactures test from those heights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.