Deer Hunting Forums banner

i had coffee with

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  extremehunter007 
G
#1 ·
a BIG bear this morning. the dog was acting funny when i took him out this morning but i did think to much of it. leaving DD on my way to work there was a big bear walking down the street right in town. this bear was 300+. while i was going for my camera another truck came around the corner and the bear took off. sorry no pictures but i may try to get a trail cam out and see if i can get a picture.

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
i dont know how familiar you are with Derry, but going up 28 me and my dad WAY back in the day were out 4 wheeling in his bronco, and had a moose walk in front of us. and whats even cooler, and one of my fond memories from when i was a kid, living up on pingree hill road off of 28, was every, EVERY Christmas, we had a family of Moose walk through the front yard. i dont doubt you seeing a bear. lived there, and grew up there most of my childhood, and cant tell you how many bears we saw. ahhh...memories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.