Deer Hunting Forums banner

Meet a moron!!

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  rdrader2002 
#1 ·
Went horse back riding and we had a guide who I guess thought we were complete morons when it came to hunting stuff..

He claimed there was a whitetail buck that uses those same horse riding trails that had a rack that was 5 feet long on both sides. They didnt feed it or anything, it was wild, but it was only an eleven pt. :crazy:

While I was chuckling at the idiot I asked him if he could turkey hunt this land since he couldnt shoot the deer and he said no not here but on his familys place in North Carolina last week he shot a turkey at 20 yds that had a beard 5 and half feet long that weighed 60 lbs. I asked him if it was a double or triple bearded bird and he changed his story a bit and said yeah it had 2 beards and they totaled that length. I asked him the spur lengths and after I think he puzzled the question for minute he said they were a couple feet long. Dont think he knew what I was referring too..

#11 ·
We may be in a "habit" of telling some tall tales and stuff, but a deer with a five foot rack??? Up in MT or Co I guess they'd call it a moose, right??? :no:

Nope, not even us Texans can try to pull that one off, not anyone who's really been deer hunting anyway.

But it was funny to read.

#10 ·
honastly, i realy hate people who do this. if your a lier.... ok whatever, but atleast do your reserch about the topic your gona lie to me about. i mean how stupid do you think i am to fall for some crap when you have no clue what your talking about. I have had this happen to me once. my brother had a friend whos boyfriend clamed to be an Iraq war Vet, and a ranger sniper. with in the first 15 minits of meeting him he was starting in with the storys. and this guy had NO (word i cant use on this site) clue what he was talking about. and it only took me about 10 sec, for me to figure out that he was never a sniper, and never was in iraq. and about another 10 sec before i knew for sure that he was never in the service. i just wanted to beat the (word i cant use) out of him. i mean to lie about being a Vet is low. to lie to a real Vet about being one is even lower, and then the disrespect to not even do a little reserch to get a few facts right. and the worst part was because of a certan situation invalving this friend i could not say boo about it and i had to sit there and listen to his fake war storys for over an hour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.