Got to vent - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:44 PM
B&C 140 Class

Default Got to vent

Man, I think I know where vigilantyism comes from. Had some gang / drug dealing activity on the corner of our block. videotaped closup head shots of the suspects caught a positive tag id of vehicle picking them up and called the police . just like the police tell you they want you to do. what happened??? they show up 3-5 min after suspects leave. I got 15 -20 mins of video!!! then instead of calling in the tag and stopping them, the officer tells me he'll keep an eye out for the van.

((
))
((
))
((
))
.'.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 08:37 PM
B&C 100 Class

just goes to show the police our part of the problem in this country. I used to believe all the"cops are the good guys protecting us", you only get harassed if your guilty of something, and the courts let justice prevail. This is all crap. for those who believe the lies, let me tell you this... when you or worse, your family gets harassed, illegally searched, and even convicted of crimes they didn't commit you will understand the police and courts view all of us as criminals and want us with records so they can control our lives. If we have and cops on the site that are honest i will say you are one of the few and your compadres are making you look bad. And lawyers are just after your money. Tell me, if you where a lawyer, could you laugh and joke and eat lunch with judges and opposing lawyers? I don't think so unless all you cared about was the money.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
B&C 140 Class

it almost seems like they are more interested in stopping those random traffic violaters and confronting the people who unintentonally break the law than the identifiable gang members or those more likely to pull a gun and shoot them.
Man, I wish I could pick and choose the parts of my job i dont want to do and not have to. MUST BE NICE!!!!