Deer Hunting Forums banner

Tiger Woods

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deercrazy 
#1 ·
OK I'm sure your all familiar with Tiger Woods (famous pro golfer guy) and his little dilemna he had over the weekend. Anyways pay close attention to the "quotes" in these next couple sentences.

"Tiger" Woods apparently has been "cheating" on his wife with as many as 3 other woman. That totals "4" women that he's been trying to juggle in his life.

1--- Well his new name is CHEETAH (cheater/Tiger)

2--- He gives Golf a new meaning when he yells FOUR!! before teeing off.

#3 ·
I havent been following this story at all. When I am flipping through the channels and see some junk about it I keep on rolling. Ive yet to figure out why we (America) deem this crap as news worthy. The dude wrecked his car. Nobody got hurt. I can care less about hearing his 911 call.

However I do enjoy the jokes!!

#4 ·
The part that gets me is they did a formal investigation to decide whether there would be charges against him,
If that was me or any of you guys/gals we'd probably have been cuffed and cited on the spot.

#5 ·
another spoiled celeb caught i love it

#6 ·
read this one today "what do tiger woods and baby seals have in common? they both get clubbed by scandinavians":bag:

#8 ·
He's probably the best golfer ever to play the game and he's filthy rich. Who cares if he cheats on his wife? Maybe a few sponsers and females but he's not some evanjelist biggot. Nike is a big sponser of his and their slogan is"just do it". Maybe their advice to him will be "dont do it again". His personal life is just that. He is a cavediver like me but Ive never seen or heard of him at any sites since his certification.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.