Deer Hunting Forums banner

camera

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ronn 
G
#1 ·
I'm looking to get a small inexpensive camera that takes the sd card. anyone got any recommendations? my boy has one but it runs through batteries like they are free.

#2 ·
My wife uses a canon. I forgot what model it is, but it has a big screen and lets you zoom in and see things clearly. The old camera I normally use has a tiny screen and is fuzzy when you zoom in...not good for checking the trail cam pics in the field. I assume this is what you are asking for...I saw a while back some kind of device with a screen about 3x4" that would let you scroll through pics, but not take them. That may be something to look into for checking those pics in the field. Otherwise I guess I'm no help...good luck.

#6 ·
I have the Canon PowerShot SX110 IS...i love this camera. i had to save up forever it seemed to get it but it is a little bit on the pricey side if you ask me...ran about $315 when all the tax was added but now i think you can get it for about $220? not real sure but i know the price has gone down.....Kodak usually has fairly good prices and is good qualitly for the price. I would like to have the Nikon CoolPix P90 with 24X zoom and 14 megapixles...mine has a 10X zoom and 9 megapixles. also i found that was pretty cool was if your camera has a small enough lens opening you can put it up to your bionoculars and focus the bios to the camera and then take a pic that way if you camera doesn't zoom close enough...it does take a bit of time to do this tho i must say.:photo:

#7 ·
I have a Sanyo E1075 with 10.0 mega pixels, 3x optical zoom, and digital anti-blur. I don't know what the heck all that means I'm just typing some of the stuff that I see on the camera. Anyways, this camera is pretty small and takes a beating. It's all scratched up dropped a whole bunch of times. I don't know how much it costed because it was given as a present and 99% of the pics that I've posted here are from that same camera.

#11 ·
I carry an older kodak easyshare it about 5 years old back then it was about $120 & it has taken a beating I think you can get them for under $100 I think most name brands (even the cheaper models ) will take an SD card

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.