Deer Hunting Forums banner

Elect. meat grinder

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  on_the_fly 
#1 ·
Anyone have a recommendation on a meat grinder for under $200.00

#2 ·
We got a Deni Professional 3200 last year for 119. Dollars, We only used it about 5 times so far but seems to be a great deal...
I searched the net for you to look at and found one cheaper than what we paid for ours, the one I linked is only 109.99 It's the exact model we got.
It also has great reviews, I hope this info helps.

#3 ·
Thanks Bruce will check it out
have been using the kitchen aid w/ grinder attachment but it is not the top of the line one so it doesn't work well & I will have Heck to pay if I smoke it so going to stay on the good side of the wife & just buy a Grinder

#4 ·
I recieved one of Cabelas home use meat grinder for Christmas two years ago. Its marked at $100 but can be found for $50 on sale often. I have put parts of two deer through it and part of a wild turkey. Its not as fast as some more expensive models and I suspect it wont work for nearly as long. With proper cleaning and care it shouold last a while. I have never used another grinder before so I dont have anything to compare it too. Has it worked for me ? Yes it has. If you only are going to use it for your own deer at home and you can find it on sale it would probally work out for you and save a few bucks. If you have the extra money, getting a better one would be nice too. Hope this helps you out.

#5 · (Edited)
I got the one wal mart sells. I've had it for four years now and have run probably 20+ deer through it. still works great and I think I gave 80 or 90 bucks for it although that was a few years ago like I said but I wouldnt think they would be too much more than that now probably right at a 100 bucks now I would guess.
mine is a:
DAC technologies
model no. EMP-2SS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.