Deer Hunting Forums banner

Lets Try This Fishin Thang One More Time

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bowhuntin' soldier 
#1 ·
Well after Saturdays fishin trip, I have decided to try some freshwater fishin tomorrow. This time I am leaving the sea pro in the yard and takin out the die hard 16 foot metal john boat. We call it the shabby chic. :lol: This time I better not get skunked because I am not takin my mom for one. :rolleyes: I am going for bream,bass, and cats. I also don't think I will be tearing up anything on the boat tomorrow(knock on wood). Anyway hopefully by tomorrow evening I will have a full belly and a couple of pics to boot.

You just can't beat the weather we have had in NC this week. :thumbup:

#3 ·
everyone knows women and boats dont mix.:bag: I love my jon boat

#4 ·
Ended up catching 20 keepers and about 10 throw backs(all bream). Sorry I couldn't post pics because my laptop doesn't seem to like my SD card anymore. Had a blast and it was perfect weather for a day on the water. I ran into a pitiful looking couple at the boat ramp when I was leaving. I asked them if they had caught anything and they said "nope and we have been fishing here since June". I offered them my fish(I was dreadin cleaning them anyway) and they happily excepted. The fellow actually went and got a cardboard box out of his car for me to put the fish in. That was a first for me. I hope he didn't wait to long to go home and eat them up being that they were in that hot trunk and all. Different strokes for different folks I guess. LOL

#5 ·
we finally had our first 20 fish day in about 2 months we bass fish alot here it has been for ever since we had a decent day becauseof the heat but it cooled down and the topwater bite got on and we have been doing ok since it cooled off the water a little

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.