Deer Hunting Forums banner

New stand

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
The more I look the less I can make a decision. Can't choose between a fixed or ladder???? A lot of things go into this: stand weight, my age, physical condition, comfort, ease of putting up.......:ranting:

#2 ·
HM I will quote you from another post

"use the force, pick one"

Just kidding I know what you mean every time I research stuff like that I go crazy trying to pick one out
Good luck

G
#5 · (Edited)
yea that wasn't me. but between a fixed with the steps or sticks and a ladder it seems to be more or less a wash to me.

i'm very happy with the climbers. that said I have a pretty good stash of stands now and will use each kind if i think they will work better in a certain spot. I'm have 6 climbers, a dozen hang on, and a couple ladders, a couple climbing sticks and strap on steps for the hang ons. by the end of the season and because of the number of spots i will hunt i'll have all the climbers out and 4 or 5 hang ons with spots last year i wish i had had a ladder. For several reasons i hunt allot of different properties, which, the reasons, wouldn't help you make a tough decision.

just make sure its a safe comfortable one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.