Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Campfire (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/)
-   -   I want to give this away (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/4146-i-want-give-away.html)

tbighunter 08-07-2009 08:40 PM

I want to give this away

I have a new in the box with sheath Puma Pro Hunter Knife with stag handles that I want to give away to a young hunter.Please help me come up with a way to give it to a lucky hunter.It will have to be with the parents permission of course.Please,I need ideas.I could and or will donate it to the website for the same purpose if that makes it easier.

timberghost 08-07-2009 08:49 PM

That's a mighty fine act of kindness from you. You'll have to send Buckfever a Private Message or simply wait until he views this post and he will gladly help you out. Again, thanks for your genorosity.

Slickhead Stalker RN 08-07-2009 09:24 PM

Really cool knife. I am sure an up and coming young hunter would surely enjoy a knife like that.

hunt NH 08-07-2009 11:00 PM

a good knife sticks with ya. i have one that iv had for years and i love the thing. its a SOG seal pup. some day i will give it to my boy, but i am far from done with it.

buckfever 08-08-2009 01:26 AM

We can help with that.. Yall got any ideas on how you want to do it?

We can do a simple draw?? All folks that want to enter can respond to a post about the knife.. Then we/you just draw out a name.

A contest draw. Where a young sportsmen has to do something before he can be entered into the contest.

BruceBruce1959 08-08-2009 08:49 AM

Aweful nice of you Tbighunter to donate that knife,,, It's a Beautiful tool for a new hunter just starting out.

I think it would be cool if we could have a "Youth hunters Trivia Contest" :w00t:,, The Mods/Admins/Techies,,, could submit 2 Questions each and after about a 2, 3 or 4 week sign-up we could let the highest scorer "WIN" OR ANY member could submit 1 question each and try it that way...

And of course all the Trivia Questions being submitted would have to be submitted to buckfever along with the submitters answers so there's no question at the end of the contest whether the answers were right or wrong...

Well that's just one quick thought that comes to mind...

Anyway Thanks again for the Contribution!!! :thumbup:

BruceBruce1959 08-08-2009 08:53 AM

One or two Questions could be posted daily and the youth who responds the quickest with the "Right"answer would win the point for that Question and at the end of the contest the Youth with the most points would "WIN"

hunt NH 08-08-2009 09:28 AM

cool if the questions about hunter safty, my boy has a good shot at winning the knife. ill have to type for him cause he is only going on 7, but i wont answer the questions for him. if thats ok

BruceBruce1959 08-08-2009 10:06 AM

My post was just one quick idea of how we could offer the Knife.
Buckfever and tbighunter are the ones who should make the final decision as to how it will be offered.

buckfever 08-08-2009 01:21 PM

good idea bruce.. tbig you got any thoughts?? or anyone else??