Deer Hunting Forums banner

Mad Money

4K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  ronn 
#1 ·
anyone watch that show,with Jim Cramer? I was at the taping yesterday of the 1000th episode what a blast.the guy is good he teaches you and entertains at the same time.I've used the knowledge to actually make money in the stock market,yeah this stock market now,i know hard to believe.I even got a couple of those bull he has on his desk he was throwing them into the crowd and i grabbed a couple:yes:

#2 ·
Yes I have watched that guy.. He's funny how he screams at the T.V. and dances around like a maniac.. Every time I flip through channels my wife will say "Who is that screaming crazy looking dude".. Ive never bought stocks off of his recommendations but the guy must be decent to have a big of a following as he does..

#3 ·
when he names a stock it goes thru the roof

#5 ·
nope not that i know

#8 ·
he also warned everybody to pull out of the market before the stuff hit the fan.the ceo from bear stearns was on the show and lied to jim about the company,not much ya can do about that..hey if ya dont like him thats fine with me im doing great with his advice

G
#9 ·
no, its not that joel, i just remembered him and some type of goings on. even reading that little article it didn't look like anything worthy of making the news to me. I don't watch him, nothing against him, just don't watch. if you're doing good listening to him thats great and better than a lot of folks out there. good luck. these days seems like everything is a crap shoot.

#10 ·
life is a crap shoot you can hit by a truck when you walk out the door

#13 ·
i guess thats why my portfolio went up 35% he's a phony :rolleyes:

#14 ·
sorry i brought it up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.