Deer Hunting Forums banner

W00t! Im back!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
WOOOHOOOO!!!! Last time I was on was January 7th! Good to be back on here! Wowza, that was a long time ago.

Gotta say im dyin' here though fellas. 5 days a week school with a 17 hour schedule and 35-40 hours of work doesnt leave alot of time for jumpin on the net, forget hunting.

Turkey season starts next weekend though so I'm gonna make some time to get out there and get me a bird with my new Mossberg my wife got me. :D

#4 ·
Everybody but you, timber... :boxing:

#7 ·
Yeah she did. That = awesome. Its a Mossberg Maverick 88 Field.

Hadnt heard very much about them, but ive glanced at a couple reviews online, not too bad overall.

Plus theyre made here in TX so thats a plus.:yes:

#8 ·
Welcome back man.. I have a Maverick 88 pump.. I cant complain about the gun. Used just the other night around midnight running some stupid half crazy wild donkeys into my fence.. Now im holding them there till whoever wants them comes and picks them up.. Had the gun for about 5 years now.. Turkey hunted with it a few times and random firing at stuff in the back yard is about all I do with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.