gota say it - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:14 PM
ronn

Default gota say it

gota to say it to get it off my chest:
hang on to your britches folks. This is shaping up to be one of the worst days in US history. Thank God for the south. Can I move down there and try that seceding thing again? NH, according to the projections, just help send this country into the next depression. Here comes that sucking sound that Ross Perot was talking about, only louder, as more businesses leave the US for friendlier countries which means high unemployment and less $$ flowing through our economy. We are really going to see what a welfare state looks like. Not to mention a rewriting of the Constitution from the black and white words that our forefathers wrote to shades of gray that will eventually fade away. SAD SAD day if it turns out the way it looks to be. ron
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 08:38 PM
B&C 100 Class

I wish more guys like ya ll would come on down here, despite what the polls say its plenty of Obama supporters in my area. So come on down we'll go hunting.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
B&C 140 Class

Stock prices on KY are going to go through the roof.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:49 PM

Something needs to change quick.. Its not lookin good..

I dont even know what to say. Cant believe our Country voted so liberal.

These Southern states made me proud though.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Scrub Buck

yeah im really disapointed in the american people,at least mississippi did our part! sad day indeed.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:41 PM
B&C 180 Class

hide your guns and money
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 11-05-2008, 12:20 AM

I never thought I'd see America weaken as badly as It did tonight.
In my entire lifetime I've never felt so much pain for any man as I do right now for John McCain,
Too many American's for whatever reason totally ignored the commitments and sacrifices he gave for this country,
his role as a War Hero alone should have paved his way to the white house but instead he was insultingly ignored and
disregarded for a man that never served in the military.
That's what makes me so sick about the whole deal, McCain deserved the presidency not Obama,
What Obama knows about war you can scribe on the top of a pin, what obama knows about running this country you can scribe on another pin.
oh we are in a heck of a mess now. It's time to stop spending, Everybody better start hoarding all the money they can muster,
we're going to need it to survive the next few years.

Now it has to be said that the only reason Obama is in the whitehouse is because he's black and too many ignorant voters put him there for that sole reason, simply because of the color of his skin, that's sad but the part that I think is funny is, those people that voted purely for skin color failed to recognize is, he's 1/2 white SO technically they still aren't getting a Black President, they're only getting 1/2 of what they voted for.
There, I've exercised my first amendment privilege.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:37 AM

I agree with alot of what you said Bruce except the "sole reason he is in the whitehouse"

I dont think it was because he is black. I think its because all he talked about was "Change" and the majority of people who voted never looked into any issues. He spoke well and he said only 1 thing.. "change". Most of Americans that vote watch a couple news shows on TV, maybe catch 1 debate (if their favorite TV show isnt on). They vote for who they liked better. Change is something everyone thinks we need. He said that magic word and boom everybody and their granny are running to vote. Yes african-americans did vote more than usual but they are still a minority in this Country.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:57 AM
B&C 100 Class

tHEY SAY; DESPERATE PEOPLE DO DESPERATE THINGS: This country is in such dire straits, and people want to believe there is a magic wand, but forgot the most important rule: IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY ISN'T TRUE.
No one is thinking clearly, and what this all means, never mind, he truly is just a spokesman for congress, with a few liberties...I did notice his acceptance speach, all of a sudden became VAGUE, with the words like, will try, and block by block, and maybe not in his term....
In other words, your hand is on fire, and the only thing available is a bucket of hot water, your so desperate to put the flame out, you stick your hand in the hot water, hoping for relief, only too find, it's burning more than ever...
Were on a ONE WAY STREET now, and it's too late to bang a U ee.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
B&C 160 Class

Akansas did not put him there...but we will have to live with him.if john would have told more people what he would do instead of what obama was doing he would have won...obama speaks well ...but i am delbert the plumber..i hope he ment 250,000 when he said it..