Deer Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally!!!

5K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  WHITETAILFEVER 
#1 ·
I finally get to go on first shift in 2 weeks at swarofski!!! I have been waiting for this for 8yrs.its going to seem good to be home with the family and have a regular family life.oh and i found out that i get 50% off swarofski scopes.i'll have one some day.

#2 ·
Congratulations Whitetailfever!!!
work is needed but nothing is more important than being with Family!
Did you see the post I did about the Outdoor Adventure Hunting Tour
at Dicks sporting goods in Plattsburgh this weekend? have you heard about it, are you going?

#4 ·
congratulations whitetailfever!!!
work is needed but nothing is more important than being with family!
did you see the post i did about the outdoor adventure hunting tour
at dicks sporting goods in plattsburgh this weekend? Have you heard about it, are you going?
i did here something about it but didn't know when it was.i think i will stop by and check it out.are you comming over to check it out?

#6 ·
Yes I'll be there on Saturday, If you go and see me there grab me to introduce yourself.
I'm easy to spot, I'll have this on my back... LOL

#11 ·
Woo hoo another night shifter. Well for right now anyway. Congrats on the day shift move. Im sure your wife and kids will enjoy you being at the house at night.. I got 8 yrs in where i work and am counting down the days till I get to sleep at night. Im looking at only 8 more years or so. :rolleyes: Its good though. I could go to days if i changed to a harder working department, but Im happy were Im at for the time being. No sleep but easy work.

Hopefully you and bruce can hook up at the show.

#12 ·
are you talking about the scope company?bruce dont forget to hand out some cards for the site:wink:hope you two meet up,its fun to run into your into your internet buddies.i have a new place to hunt cuz of that:thumbup:

#14 ·
atta boy bruce.:thumbup:

#16 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.