Deer Hunting Forums banner

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is May 3rd for GPO Sports Optics

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is May 3rd. We will choose 3 very lucky winners each receiving a GPO - German Precision Optic Sport Optic

We are so excited to be working with GPO and wanted to start out their USA presence with a giveaway of a few of their optics.
We will be giving away one of each:

German Precision Optics Passion 3X 3-9x40 - Plex Riflescope

German Precision Optics Passion HD 10x42 Binocular
&
German Precision Optics Passion 6X 1-6x24i - G4i Riflescope

The winners this month of a Vortex Viper Red Dot Sight - 6 MOA Dot #VRD-6 are:
Landon R. from MonsterMuley's
Eddie R from 24HourCampfire
Corey G. from AR15
Andrew F. from SnipersHide
Chris B. from 6.8
Jeff R. from Rimfire Central
Brian W. from Ruger
Tom E. from Texas Hunting

Congratulations to all our winners

Remember to enter our May drawing for your chance to win one of these awesome GPO - German Precision Optic Sport Optics :
German Precision Optics Passion 3X 3-9x40 - Plex Riflescope

German Precision Optics Passion HD 10x42 Binocular
&
German Precision Optics Passion 6X 1-6x24i - G4i Riflescope

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.

Please go to our newly redesigned website, Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list. This list is for Camera Land use to send e-mails regarding sales, tips and general notifications. This list will never be shared or sold.

** If you win a riflescope, and are located outside the USA, we will substitute a like valued binocular as we cannot export riflescopes

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.