Deer Hunting Forums banner

Never seems to be over

6K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  randman 
#1 ·
Friday I will get a pacemaker installed. Dr's believe I will get some of the old gitty up and go back. Another hurdle to jump in life and another change to adapt to. :vs_mad:

#8 ·
Sorry to hear that HM Glad all went well & sorry to all I have been silent here but some may like it Life has been busy Trying to make time I promise

#10 ·
More of the same.

August, I meet with another heart doctor to see if another attempt will take place to stop the new A-fib events. Got put on blood thinners to help prevent a potential stroke in the mean time. Golden years..........not! On a good note: just spent a week at Disney with family. Fishing trip is still a go for now.

#14 ·
Hey HM: Your old friend Tomlightfield here after a long sabbatical. Sorry to hear about your latest medical stumbling block buddy and I am with you 100% on the Golden Years BS. I'd like to find the one who made that up and put a Louisville slugger to the side of his head!!! Anyway it sounds like you are handling this well and will be much better after the fact.

#16 ·
Hey Darrell: Yeah I woke up again this morning so I figured it was a good start!! Hope you are doing better, I have no doubt you will be A-OK again, you are too tough to let this stuff get you. Many guys on this site know that about you as I do also. Take care in getting yourself back up to snuff, there are a bunch of deer seasons left on the horizon buddy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.