Deer Hunting Forums banner

First game tonight

9K views 37 replies 11 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
for the peewee football league. Our team is the Gowanda Jets and we play West Valley Wildcats tonight kickoff at 6:30. Man I am pumped and ready to rock and roll. What time is it? GAME TIME WHOO!!!!!!

#5 ·
have a good time

#6 ·
Football season is always one of my favorite times of the year.. Company coming over, the smoker cranked up, grilling, playin horseshoes watching football, yelling at the T.V. etc. (nothin better than watching OSU get beat) :biggrin:

Good luck with those little guys timberghost. Remember their kids..

#14 ·
Lost our 3rd game last night 7-0. Was a tough hard hitting game. Next week it's a home town rivalry "Gowanda Jets at Gowanda Packers". Big crowd, big game, lots of hype between the kids cuz they're all in the same school. Another under the lights game. I will definitely have some pics of that one. It also has a Brett Favre theme ringing to it.

#15 ·
Man I remember those days and sure do miss them. My girls played basketball through high school and I coached the elementery teams and AAU teams for years.

Enjoy it while it last they grow up in a blink of an eye.

#16 · (Edited)
Well we won 14-0. Home town rivalry is now settled.
Some action, check out the stiff arm and a great block in the 2nd pic. Turned into a 40 yd run around the end.

Score before half time and ended up to be the final.

Half time "chalk talk". 3rd one to the left is one of our toughest players. She is tough #40.

#22 ·
Well a little late in reporting the 09 season has started already and we had our 1st game last week which was a tie 6-6. We won our second game 20-12. Out next game is against the PACKERS again this year but it will be at a different field because the flood trashed the highschool field. I have a feeling that the PACKERS are going to be annihilated!!!

#24 ·
keep up the good work.kids in sports tend to stay out of the courts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.