Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Campfire (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/)
-   -   I need some Phish food (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/1918-i-need-some-phish-food.html)

pdstan512 05-28-2008 07:58 PM

I need some Phish food

a long time ago i think it was joel posted somthing about ben and jerrys phish food ice cream and ive been hooked on it ever since and i really despratley need somme but i cant go get it!!! :sadbanana: i could eat it till i get sick!!!:green:

timberghost 05-28-2008 09:08 PM

Yup, I do remember that and I could never find that particular flavor. I think that it doesn't make it out of NYC, and now perhaps TEXAS.

pdstan512 05-28-2008 09:37 PM

haha nope it sure doesnt....so uh maby walmart has it

BruceBruce1959 05-29-2008 06:28 AM

a little "Phish Food" info...

Don't support Ben and Jerry's Anti-Gun & Ban Hunting efforts..

PHISH was a rock band that originated here in Vermont,, Ben and Jerry are also Vermont residents.
At a Phish concert years back, Ben & Jerry were getting high (AS USUAL) and they came up with the idea of Phish Food (they had the Munchies) THAT's how it was created... I have met Ben and Jerry several times and trust me when I say they are nothing but liars and trashy people, Vermont has had them in court many times for their marketing schemes and crimes.

NOW for the more IMPORTANT info.. Ben and Jerry are HIGHLY against hunters and hunting not many people are aware of that fact but it's true SO many vermont hunters have chosen to never buy any of their products simply because we dont want to support their anti hunting efforts...
I ALWAYS try to discourage anyone from buying their products.

The creator of the Phish band was in court last week here in Vermont and found guilty again of drug charges. his name, Trey Anastasio (another Vermont resident) another low life in my opinion. Thank God the band has split up now, All they did was help cause an increase of drugs flowing into the state of Vermont and cause an increase in Drug related Crimes. good going Phish!

Here is the NRA's Black-List Anti-Gun individuals, Businesses & Corporations

pdstan512 05-29-2008 06:33 AM

:goodposting: woa thanks now i will never buy that stuff again ill stick to the one with the cow and the girl thanks for the info and i bid farwell to you oh so good ice cream with an bad cause forever!!!!!! oh hey P.S. this was on that list kinda wierd American Firearms Association makes ya wonder huh?

buckfever 05-29-2008 07:41 AM

nice post bruce. I did notice something though. You made the comment in the Lady in Black thread in the Nascar section about Terri Clark. Her name is on that list. That surprises me. If you had of hooked up with her you would have to send her to the dump because she would be cutting out the hunting time.

BruceBruce1959 05-29-2008 07:57 AM

Yeah I saw her name as well, I'm going to start emailing her to get her
straightened all out!!! LOL

pdstan512 05-29-2008 07:59 AM

haha if she doesnt get straitend out you should ask her to discuss it over dinner and feed her some venison you harvested

WHITETAILFEVER 05-29-2008 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdstan512 (Post 13517)
haha if she doesnt get straitend out you should ask her to discuss it over dinner and feed her some venison you harvested

YES WHAT HE SAID!!!EXCELLENT IDEA.:yes:

pdstan512 05-29-2008 09:36 AM

are ben and jerry those kind of people who are like "save the ozone oh hey wanna come smoke a crystal with me"?...and im sorry to say but that phish food is pretty good stuff but ill never buy it again i think ill just stick to hagen-dazz