Deer Hunting Forums banner

Good News

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  onehorse 
#1 ·
Sometimes prayers are answered! Heart checked out pretty good today. Talk about a major scare. Now the neck surgery can get back on track. Man I'm whole lot more relaxed tonight, sore but blood pressure is down!

:pickle:

#3 ·
glad to hear it.prayer is an amazing thing:yes:

#5 ·
Smiley faces are on for now! Heart valve is at 80% instead of 50% they thought and no blockages. Hunting should be no problem for this fall, I have to re-schedule for the neck but doc says 6 weeks and back to work. That should be around early July! The neuro-surgen said that chest pain can't come from the neck, well yes it can. The lower herniated disks mimic heart attacks for me. Prayer is a powerful thing if you believe. Thanks all! Bob Evens here I come!!!!

#6 ·
Thats great news. With the heart ticking well you can work on getting the neck straightened out. Hope it goes well and your back in 6 weeks. If your fixed up by July you will have plenty of time to get ready for deer season.

Keep us on posted on the surgery details and such.

#7 ·
thats is good news.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.