Drunk Driver - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > The Campfire
The Campfire Got something besides hunting on your mind? Discuss anything "off topic" around the campfire.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2014, 11:25 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default Drunk Driver

Well on the 20th of July, my wife and I were wakened by an extremely loud crash outside our house at 3:15am. Talk about scared out of our minds. We looked out our two story window to find two men had crashed into my pickup truck sitting in my driveway. You see, I live at a "T" junction in the road where two blacktops meet. If you continue across the blacktop from where the "T" is made it forms a "+" in the road (but my driveway is gravel. Well, two early twenties gentlemen decided they wanted to get drunk and drive themselves home. They obviously missed the stop sign at the junction, came up into my driveway and smashed my truck. My truck was facing south and after the collision it was facing directly east. Oh, what was it done by? A chevy impala.... yeah, you tell ME how fast they were going.... Now, my wife and I are dealing with this kid's insurance and turns out he has the minimum coverage.... does it cover all the damage? NOPE. I have no respect for idiots who do crap like this. On, and by the way, my yard is rutted up BIG TIME from where he was gunning in and trying to get away before the law got there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140720_064134.jpg (99.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20140720_042009.jpg (95.9 KB, 10 views)