Deer Hunting Forums banner

Superhero

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  timberghost 
#1 ·
Now, yall are all hunters so your (mainly) all wise. I'm not sayin im not a hunter, but im not the wisest. Now, I really am not sure if its ok to be 10 and still pretend your a super hero. Now, I actually do stuff for other kids, like if someones getting bullied on the playground I throw my hood up and go embarrass ( I have some good comedy for embarrassing jerks) , and then teach em a lesson (verbal though). People think its weird and they've gotten to get me in trouble for it, though, I know I will keep on doing it. I do it because at recess im kind of a loner and I don't have anything better to do. So it anyone could give me some advice on this it would be greatlt appreciated

#2 ·
As long as you know the capabilities of some bullies. Some are all talk and hype and others are capable of going to the extreme. Just be cautious. Personally, I am glad that someone like you is there to take the heat off the kids being bullied. Some kids take their own life due to bullies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.