Deer Hunting Forums banner

Going on vacation!!!

5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  jay.robinson15 
#1 · (Edited)
My family and a friend of mines family are heading to the Smokey Mountains tomorrow. Should be a good trip. (as long as I can keep my wife from spending the bank at all the malls) :boxing: Heh! I don't have to worry about that. In our marriage I am the spender and she is the saver. I am ready to leave right now. Half tempted to load the car and just start driving this evening, find some good eatin and visit every hunting/outdoor store between my house and where were going.

Our cabin is suppose to have wireless internet so hopefully I can check in a couple times. Thanks to the mods for keeping this site clean and spam free for us while Im away.

#6 ·
bring the camera and the fishing rods .Hide the plastic from the wife:lol:.Enjoy your time off and have a great time with the family

#8 ·
Well we made it. The cabin is very nice. Much nicer than the house I have at home. Got a good view. Everything works in it that Ive checked so far. Its cool sitting on top of the mountain next to a fireplace checking out the site. Its opening day in TN for turkey season this Sat. I guess I want be able to go hunt the birds till next week.

#9 ·
glad to hear it.take a deep breath of that mountain air for me will ya

#10 ·
Some random pics of vac

Now my 6 yr old wants to sell our horses and buy some ponies.

Fallow deer. I tried to get them to give me some sheds that had feel off their heads the morning we were walking through here. No luck there.

Myself after just getting camels snot blown into my hands. Must have been his way of saying thanks for the food buddy.

My 2 daughters in front of the cabins fireplace.

#14 ·
nice cabin,how much a week if ya dont mind me asking

#17 ·
good deal:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.