Deer Hunting Forums banner

Thanksgiving

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  thefielddude23 
#1 ·
the time has come to consider what we are most thankful for in our lives. For me it has always been family. Next comes that my repaired heart will function like it never has and gives me many more years of enjoying life. Next, friends these are some of the very best people in the world to us. I got lucky and have a handful of close hunting/fishing buddies and DHC world to help me get my priorities in order and help get me through the current recovery. Last, the good Lord saw fit to give me a few more years on this earth and that's good enough for me! Everyone, Please have a great Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

#7 ·
after loosing about 15lbs since the surgery I finally showed a 2-lb gain. All it took was a great dinner with family yesterday. Hope everyone had a great day! It is very hard sitting around during hunting season, very hard! I may get out today for a small bit of shopping, just to get out of the house for a while. Finally feeling better after a few rough days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.