Deer Hunting Forums banner

big pumper

6K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  BlueSky 
#1 ·
off to see what the heart looks like this morning. Hopefully, you'll hear back from me. :mellow:

#5 ·
Unfortunately the engine needs a new valve. Will have open heart surgery sometime this fall. Dang nab it, pretty bumbed right now. I was a .1 away from being sent to surgery today. I guess I didn't know how bad things were. Then on the way home my brother-in-law had a real bad stroke and brain bleed, fighting for his life. Not a good day today.

#6 ·
Sorry to hear that HM... my brother was born with a bad valve on his heart. Doctors told him when he turned 25 he'd have to have either an artificial valve or a donor valve installed. When he turned 25 he opted to have the artificial valve and has to take Coumadin the rest of his life. He's now 39 y/o and doing fine. Funny thing was, after he fully recovered from his surgery, we went on vacation and while we'd be laying in bed and it was dead quiet, you could here this metal valve open and close if you listened closely.

Still praying for you and your bro-in-law... trust in the Lord!

#10 ·
HM, I'm sorry you're having to deal with so much right now and I hope your Brother in law pulls through this. You and your family are always in our prayers.

#21 ·
HM,
five years ago had a heart attack and lost 30% of the right side of my heart. Now 5 years later God has me exercising and eating properly in spite of myself. I feel better and do stuff I didn't do before this happened.
Me, Mc donalds, wendys and burger king were having a love affair!
So at least you are on this side for now! You have a trial but you"re a hunter and you are probably tougher than you think so don't let this get you down, you have some powerful prayers warriors on here and elsewhere on your side. Look at this as a chance to excel! Attitude is altitude! Next year at this time those deer will be shaking in their hoofs.
we're here for you, get that positive on and go get em!
a servant,
daddus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.