Deer Hunting Forums banner

Good Clean Jokes

10K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  stjones1102 
#1 ·
These 2 salesman were doing business down in New Orleans.
Around noon time they met up for lunch to discuss the days sales.
As they sat chatting about their sales and remaining contacts for the day
one mentioned to the other that he was not pronouncing "New Orleans"
Correctly.. Well of course they both had different versions of
how it should be spoken and argued ridiculously for a few minutes over
how New Orleans should be said,, till Finally,, one says to the other, "I'll show ya"
He called the Waitress over and said could you please tell us
slowly and clear where we are and Without batting an eye she replied Bur-Ger-King.

#2 ·
Ive got 2 jokes

The Atheist hunter

there is a atheist hunter who]is married to a Christian woman and every sunday when his wife went to church he would go hunting well one sund day when he was hunting he was chatged by a grizzly bear and he prayed to God "Dear God Im not a Christian and I dont want to be but please let this bear be a Christian" then all of a sudden the bear stopped and folded its hands and said "Dear God I thank you for this mealIm about to recive".

The Genie in a bottle

One day a man was walking on the side of the shore and he found a genie bottle and we all know what he does next so he rubs it and a genie comes out and said "you have one wish" so the man replyed "well I want to go to Maui(its in haiwi) but Im afriad to go on an airplane and I get sea sick easy on any kind of boat so I want you to build me a highway from San Fransisco to Maui" the Genie says"Do you know how much man power that would take how many millions of tons of cement pick a new one" so the man says "well I would like to be able to unterstand my wife better" and the genie says "Two lanes or four"

does any one think those are funny?

#3 ·
dirty joke

the boy fell in the mud:w00t:

#5 ·
a clean joke

the bot fell in the mud,then took a shower:thumbdown:

#6 ·
how do you make anti freeze?steal her nightgown:bag:

#11 ·
why are fish so thin?they eat fish:bye:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.