Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Campfire (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/)
-   -   Bass Pro Shops- Springfield MO (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/12338-bass-pro-shops-springfield-mo.html)

tator 07-02-2013 11:54 PM

Bass Pro Shops- Springfield MO

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys/gals, the fam and I are in Branson, MO on vacation this week and having a blast. We stopped on our way in Springfield, MO, home of what I think is the World's largest BP shop. It's HUGE. Here are some pics, took us around 3 hours to make it through the entire store,,, but believe me, it could've taken much, MUCH longer. Hope you enjoy the pics... my favorite 2 are the Geronimo bow and quiver and the first ever compound bow prototype, it looked like that thing weighed around 20+ pounds!

tator 07-03-2013 12:01 AM

more pics...

5 Attachment(s)
and here's some more....

tator 07-03-2013 12:09 AM

and some more again..

4 Attachment(s)
here are some more.... sorry some of them are upside down and sideways- don't know why they are doing that... if you open them you should be able to rotate them... i think

gfdeputy2 07-03-2013 05:01 AM

Cool Pics Tator I think it is the largest & HQ of Bass Pro

tator 07-03-2013 10:52 PM

That's what I thought... There is another BP in Branson where we spent most of our vacation (just got back this evening)... and it was called a BP Outpost... it was like 1/10th the size of the one in Springfield! There is another BP in Columbia, MO which is around 30 miles from where I live and it's pretty good size... but the one in Springfield is like 5 times as big. Awesome time with my family and now we are ready for a vacation from our vacation! haha

Hellbilly 07-04-2013 01:05 AM

cool pics. I have been to the one in Miami,Orlando and Kentucky. the one in Kentucky was awesome and huge. it was 3 stories with elevator. It also had a restaurant on 3rd floor. Had my first bison and elk burgers. Was there for 4hrs but could have spent all day

tator 07-04-2013 03:55 PM

Yeah, this one had 3 elevators and at least 2 restaurants in it. There were multiple levels and it's just plain HUGE. They are in the process of building a HUGE whitetail and wilderness showcase building. This thing is almost as huge as the BP shop next door to it.

The best thing of all... is that there is a small store next to this HUGE bass pro and it's called Bass Pro Catalog Outlet. Absolutely amazing store. Last year I bought a pair of insulated overalls (bone dry) redhead brand and they were retailed at $200 and I got them for $60. This time I got two pairs of insulated camo bonedry pants each retailed for around $80+ and I got them both for $20 each. There is NOTHING wrong with this stuff either. awesome!

Hunting Man 07-04-2013 04:02 PM

Kid in the candy store :whistling:

tator 07-04-2013 04:12 PM

absolutely... we went back again later that same day,,, and then again two days later! haha

Hellbilly 07-04-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tator (Post 87442)
Yeah, this one had 3 elevators and at least 2 restaurants in it. There were multiple levels and it's just plain HUGE. They are in the process of building a HUGE whitetail and wilderness showcase building. This thing is almost as huge as the BP shop next door to it.

The best thing of all... is that there is a small store next to this HUGE bass pro and it's called Bass Pro Catalog Outlet. Absolutely amazing store. Last year I bought a pair of insulated overalls (bone dry) redhead brand and they were retailed at $200 and I got them for $60. This time I got two pairs of insulated camo bonedry pants each retailed for around $80+ and I got them both for $20 each. There is NOTHING wrong with this stuff either. awesome!

that's awesome, widh there was one of those around here