Deer Hunting Forums banner

Notice

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
I must be getting pretty popular these days, even the president sent me an e-mail today! Yes the very one that I most often disagree with. Seems like he still wants to get rid of what he terms assult rifles and impose a 10rd mag limit on all guns. While it was a form mail it's still nice to know I'm on the mailing list, phone list, and any other list they seem to want! I probably will send a reply and state that he should direct his efforts to enforcement of current laws and prosecute to the maximum those who commit unlawful acts. Maybe it's time to run for office! Hunting Man for president 2016. :pickle:
Platform: 1st, get rid of the IRS, impose a 15% flat tax.
2nd, term limits for all government offices, eliminate insider
trading.
If on welfare, you must pass drug tests and we'll find you a job
If on welfare, we won't keep paying for more fatherless children.
improve our ballistic systems, deterrent purposes only.
Do not go to war where you can't or limit our ability to win.
Drill baby drill.

That should get things rolling to a more prosperous country and a safe one to boot and one that most of us remember.

See less See more
#2 ·
I agree with all of that but we need prayer back in school. Our students have earned their right to pledge the flag and English is Americas official and only acceptable language in every state. I could say a lot more but this would be a good start.

#3 · (Edited)
GREAT POST HM!!! Here in Illinois we already have the governor limited to two terms, the first one is in office, the second one is in prison!! This country will never again be as we remember it, way too late, this government has gotten WAY too big. While we're at it how did you like the news of all of Verizon's cell phone traffic being screened?? Nice huh?? On the pretense of looking for terrorism, my ass, to get a better handle on us.

PS: Good wisdom once again from you too Bruce. What you said would be a GREAT PLACE to start!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.