Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Campfire (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/)
-   -   Duck Dynasty (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/campfire/10275-duck-dynasty.html)

Kansasdoe 12-05-2012 11:30 PM

Duck Dynasty

I really really love this show. Have you guys been watching this? It's awesome.

Scorpion8 12-06-2012 10:01 AM

I've seen some episodes. Some are just plain friggin' hilarious. Some make you wonder if these guys have a collective IQ above a single digit.

tator 12-06-2012 10:27 AM

That's funny that you should start this post... My wife and I started watching this show about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to "catch up" by DVRing the old shows.

I like it for 2 reasons, it's funny and it's clean. There are NO cussing whatsoever. IN fact, after watching 20+episodes last night I heard my FIRST **BEEP** on the show. It was on the show where Jase and the guys plug the loading dock hole and make a duck pond. Willie says "A$$" and they bleaped it out--- I think that was the word. But comon', every other show is saying the B word and bleaping out the F word (which they might as well say b/c even little kids know what they are saying). I hate when they use A-hole and say S O B fully. Of course I also hate when shows say GD.

Duck Dynasty guys are Christian guys. THey live for the Lord God Almighty. Plus, ending every show with a prayer around a dinner table is about at AMERICAN as you can get!

Kansasdoe 12-06-2012 09:05 PM

I really like the messages at the end where they sum up what they've learned while setting down at the table together. And it is super hilarious.

Hellbilly 12-06-2012 10:08 PM

the funniest thing is Ive yet to see any duck hunting. thats how it started as the duck comanders.they got rich and famous,now its a dynasty:lol:

WhoDat 12-07-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellbilly (Post 74051)
the funniest thing is Ive yet to see any duck hunting. thats how it started as the duck comanders.they got rich and famous,now its a dynasty:lol:

Yea the closest they came is when the put the camper on poles to be used as a duck blind... I Love SI... I just said so its back in JACK!!!

tator 12-07-2012 11:23 AM

Si is hilarious. That guy would be a blast to take out in the woods hunting. haha

They did duck hunt one time I saw- it's when all 4 of them are in an elevated blind (not the camper) and Willie's phone keeps going off and Phil and Jace make fun of him for it.

Kansasdoe 12-07-2012 05:37 PM

I love the one where the guys are picking berries for Miss Kays jam and Si eats the coon poop by mistake. "You just ate poop Si."

Hellbilly 12-07-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kansasdoe (Post 74063)
I love the one where the guys are picking berries for Miss Kays jam and Si eats the coon poop by mistake. "You just ate poop Si."

just watched that episode again for the third time and still :lol::lol: till my belly hurt. also "what do we want?" "HAM SAMITCH!" :lol::lol:

Kansasdoe 12-07-2012 10:11 PM

"If you don't know what your doing, its best to do it quickly." Jase. That's my favorite quote.