Deer Hunting Forums banner

Oklahoma

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  okla_bowhunter 
#1 ·
Ok so I need a place to deer hunt this next season. Is there anyone here in Oklahoma that can point me in the right direction? I've been looking at public land but the good places that I've found you have to be drawn for the hunt and the deadline was the 15th this month so I missed it. Could someone help me out?

#4 ·
Your best bet might be to contact your local fish and game office and speak with a Game Warden for his advice.
They tend to know where the hot spots are. :wink:

#8 ·
My hunting club has land all over the state, the closest to you would be east of Seminole and near Ponca city. You get year round access for all game and some fishing on all of the leases. Around 20,000 acres in all. If you are interested pm me.

#9 ·
Wow how weird d im from ponca city lol. There is TONS of public hunting around Kaw Lake just East of Ponca. Lots and Lots of great bucks takin every year as well. Another great tip: in most places of Oklahoma you cant go 5 miles without someone willing to let you hunt their property. All you gotta do is ask !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.