Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Bow Hunting (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/bow-hunting/)
-   -   Bow Season opens thursday (9/15) (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/bow-hunting/8175-bow-season-opens-thursday-9-15-a.html)

semohunter 09-14-2011 11:05 AM

Bow Season opens thursday (9/15)

Bow season opens thursday (9/15) here in Missouri. The weather is going to be right. Low of 47 and high of 68 here. The deer should be moving!! Can't wait!! When does everyone else open??

tator 09-14-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semohunter (Post 59204)
Bow season opens thursday (9/15) here in Missouri. The weather is going to be right. Low of 47 and high of 68 here. The deer should be moving!! Can't wait!! When does everyone else open??

AMEN semo! I probably asked you this before, but what part of semo are you from? I'm in north central MO, (Randolph Co.)

gfdeputy2 09-14-2011 12:21 PM

NH starts tomorrow also Turkey & deer

WisconsinDeer 09-14-2011 02:04 PM

Opens this Saturday for us. I won't even be able to go for a couple weeks anyway because I'm still healing from a skin graft I got last week. :sad:

semohunter 09-15-2011 10:56 AM

Tator,
I am from dunklin county. I am about 30 minutes from Poplar Bluff. It looks like now I wont get to go til Saturday bc of work.:sad: Did you get to bow hunt today?

tator 09-15-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semohunter (Post 59244)
Tator,
I am from dunklin county. I am about 30 minutes from Poplar Bluff. It looks like now I wont get to go til Saturday bc of work.:sad: Did you get to bow hunt today?

Nope, didn't get to go today... I prob won't get to go until sunday evening.

now I remember you! Poplar Bluff,, home of the Hansbourghs????

Perry 09-15-2011 02:05 PM

Our season in NC opened 9-10 deer just arent moving good yet here. Im ready for some cold weather.

gfdeputy2 09-15-2011 07:14 PM

well I got out of work late & wasn't going to bother going out but I decided to go for a couple hours
saw two very nice does one was well into bow range but as luck has it Doe season in NH doesn't open till Oct. 1st Buck only right now go figure
but at least I saw deer opening day

semohunter 09-16-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tator (Post 59253)
Nope, didn't get to go today... I prob won't get to go until sunday evening.

now I remember you! Poplar Bluff,, home of the Hansbourghs????

Yes, Tyler and Ben. They both were very good basketball players. Tyler is in NBA now and Ben has signed to play pro ball across seas. I will have report on monday of my first weekend of bow hunting. I am ready!!:w00t:
Let me now how ur hunt goes.

tator 09-16-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfdeputy2 (Post 59297)
well I got out of work late & wasn't going to bother going out but I decided to go for a couple hours
saw two very nice does one was well into bow range but as luck has it Doe season in NH doesn't open till Oct. 1st Buck only right now go figure
but at least I saw deer opening day

DADGUMIT gfd... you need to move to a state without so many doggone restrictions.

Temps here in MO have been in the low to mid 60's during the day and down in the 40's at night... I'm starting to itch