Deer Hunting Forums banner

Bowsite Pin Placement

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
Hey Yall,
I've been shooting a little every evenin.Was wondering where yall set your pins?I have a three pin fiberoptic site.Everyone chime in.
Thanks,
Rock

#2 ·
i set mine at 20, 30, and 40 yards. that puts me just a tad high at 10 yds using my 20 yd pin. maybe a couple inches at most. anything past 30-40 yds is to risky of a shot for me to take with a bow right now. thats why i have not ventured out to a 50 or 60 yd pin.

#3 ·
I used to set at 20-30 and 40 yards.. THEN I got turned on to a Pendelum, single pin... Took some time to get it all adjusted but well worth it because NOW I don't have to wonder which pin to shoot with.. It's hard enough just getting Deer in range without having to worry about which pin to use when a deer finally does come in....
If you're not using a single pin I would higly recommend looking into it for yourselves.. Don't just take my advice,, ask around see what others are saying about them....

Good Luck & happy safe hunting

:biggrin:

#5 ·
top pin is your close one i shoot a fast bow so its set for 0-20 the next one is 20 to 30 I dont shoot past that at critters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.